Documents required for Switzerland Visa
Must have Documents for Switzerland Visa:
- The Applicant should have a passport (and one photocopy of the same) which must be valid for at least six months beyond the visa expiry date. Passports valid for more than 10 years will not be accepted as the main required travel document. It is mandatory to have two blank pages opposite to each other.
- One visa form carefully completed, dated and signed by the applicant. The form can also be completed electronically and printed out.
- Three recent color passport size photographs with a white background, not older than six months, size of the photo 35 x 45 mm, size of the face in the photo from the top of the head to the tip of the jaw. Photograph should not have any stapler or pin marks disfiguring the face or background and must be pasted on the form.
- A covering letter from the company explaining the purpose of the visit.
- Flight reservation (not a paid ticket),
- Travel Insurance for duration of stay in all Schengen stay
- Hotel booking, matching onward visa.
- Certificate of employment in original from the current Employer (last six month salary slip and employer Leave NOC from company.
- Proof of sufficient funds. 1) Bank statement for the last six months original with bank stamp.
- If any self employed-please provide company letter head ,current bank statement with bank stamp ,Company Registration copy
- Last 6 months bank statement in original with bank stamp. (personal )
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns .
- Any other saving - copy of FD, mutual fund, Insurances or property papers.(if any)
Basic Requirements for Switzerland Visa:
Why choose us?
Vast Experience in Visa Processing
Support in 150+ branches in India & destination countries
Safety and Confidentiality
Pick up and drop of documents
We fill your Visa application