Documents required for Canada Visa
Must have Documents for Canada Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed-Plain paper/ Self-Employed-Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statements with sufficient bank balance (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
- Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Basic Requirements for Canada Visa:
1. If Employed:
Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
Last 3 months salary slip.
2. If Self Employed:
Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
3. If Retired:
Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
School / College / Institute ID Card;
Why choose us?
Vast Experience in Visa Processing
Support in 150+ branches in India & destination countries
Safety and Confidentiality
Pick up and drop of documents
We fill your Visa application
New Delhi 110 021