Australian Visa Application and Types or Documents Required for Australia Visa
Australia is not only one of the most popular tourist destinations but is also known for its strict immigration regulations. It maintains a standard visa regime for every non-citizen of Australia. You need to make an application for a visa allowing for a lengthier stay. Every visa comprises certain privileges granted for the individuals for a specific period of time whenever they're entering to a nation. Not everybody is qualified for an Australian visa, so you're able to take an on-line assessment eligibility test to appraise your personal visa requirement. You'll eventually require a working visa later, but it is going to offer you time to demonstrate your employer that you're worth a sponsorship. Thus, it's highly crucial for you to have a visa in accordance with your precise requirements and requirements. So sure it's ideal to be in a position to turn in an application for an extra sort of visa when you're presently on a sound substantive visa. Student visa are broken up into visa subclasses depending on the principal plan of study in Australia.
189 Visa and 190 Visa are definitely the most common Skilled Worker Visas that could eventually result in a Permanent Residency in the nation. It is one of the most important things to go outside and you need the Visa for every purpose if you want to go outside from your country. The visa entitles the holder to a single visit for every 3 months. You also have to know the forms of visas out there. There are different sorts of visa readily available on the market, like school visa, working visa, education visa, and other kinds of visa. Earlier than your present-day scholar visa expires, you will have to put in an application for a new scholar visa.
At any time you apply for your visa, odds are you should use on-line. So there are a lot of visas which people may choose in accordance with their objective of migrating to Australia. Australia ETA visa is easy to apply.
The application charge ought to be accompanied with the application, otherwise it won't be considered. For some visas, the extra application charge may be nil. Moreover, it can be extremely risky if you're paying a greater amount for your application fee.
The visa application procedure will be vary a good deal and based on where you are, so it's ideal to begin the application process as early as possible when you get your acceptance letter from the Australia University and where you would like to study your degree. It is quite simple. A relatively easy and hassle-free procedure, the on-line visa (Student Pass) application procedure to the ICA demands the next documents.
Different Types of Australian Visas
You should to acclimate yourself with the different categories accessible for visa application to locate the best one appropriate for you. Australia offers a wide range of visa categories, which can be applied based on the purpose of visit. Apply for different types of Australian visas with Visadeal.in :
- Temporary Residence with work rights
- Working holiday maker
Temporary Entry Visas
- Foreign Government Agency
- Special Program
- Visiting Academic
- Working Holiday
- Public Lecturer
- Media & Film Staff
- Domestic Worker (Overseas Executive)
- Domestic Worker (Diplomatic/Consular)
- Occupational Trainee
- Religious Worker
Permanent entry visa
Obtaining Visa Label
Citizenship By Descent
Documents Required for Australian Visa for Indian Citizens
- An applicant’s original passport with a validity of 6 months from the travel date. If there are any old passports, they have to be submitted as well. Photocopies of passport with a notary on every page are mandatory.
- Two photographs of the applicant, each on a white background with a matte finish.
- A duly signed visa application that should include all the correct details about an applicant.
- A cover letter that mentions the applicant’s travel details, passport details, and other expenses details. If the applicant is self-employed, then this has to be on a company letterhead.
- A copy of the applicant’s PAN card and Aadhaar Card.
- A copy of the applicant’s Form 16/ITR (Income Tax Returns) for the last 3 years.
- Other financial documents that can be submitted as a proof can include mutual funds, fixed deposits, shares, NSC, PPF, property papers, etc.
- An applicant’s original bank statements for the last 6 months that shows he/she has maintained a sufficient and a healthy balance.
- If the applicant is employed, a copy of his/her salary slips for the last 3 months.
- Original leave letter from the company. Make a note that this has to be on the company letterhead.
- If the applicant is self-employed, a copy of the company’s registration proof. This could be an MOA, Shop ACT, etc.
- If the applicant is a student, ID card/bonafide letter and NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the respective college or school.
- If the applicant is retired, a certificate that serves as a proof of his/her retirement.
- A copy of the applicant’s hotel accommodation in Australia.
- A copy of the applicant’s confirmed return flight tickets or itinerary.
- Children below 18 years should submit a notarized NOC from any one of the non-accompanying parents to authorize their journey to Australia along with the parents’ passports.
Validity of Australian Visa
- ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) Subclass 976 – Valid up to 3 months (ETA is not applicable for Indian citizens)
- e-Visitor (Subclass 651) – Valid for a maximum period of 6 months
- Visitor visa Subclass 600 – Can be valid up to 3 months or 6 months or 1 year
- Tourist visa Subclass 600 – Can be valid up to 3 months or 6 months or 1 year